Concrete Stained Floors was published at April 12, 2017 at 3:02 am. This article is posted on the Floor category. Concrete Stained Floors is tagged with Concrete Stained Floors, Concrete, Stained, Floors..
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Stainedstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
This blog post about Concrete Stained Floors have 10 attachments , they are 17 Best Ideas About Stained Concrete On Pinterest | Acid Stained Concrete, Acid Stained Concrete Floors And Acid Stain Concrete, Gray Brown Stained Concrete Floors | Grey Concrete Stain After Concrete Floor Stained &, Exposed Aggregate, Acid Stain With Buff On Wax Finish, How To Stain Concrete: Adding Color To Cement Surfaces, They Used Just Brown Stain, The Lighter Areas Used Diluted Stain. Maybe A Solution To The Addition's Concrete Floor., Stained Concrete Floors | | Orlando, Fl | Concrete Polishing, Polished Concrete, Concrete, Concrete Countertops Westcoat San Diego, CA, Stained Concrete System Gallery, Stained Concrete. Following are the attachments:
Produce or the rooms were used to make food, that perception of the kitchen. As the Concrete Stained Floors can be a spot to prepare and place anything carelessly due to the effects of the hurry of cooking were burned and so forth, so that it may be said your kitchen is one room that is usually dirty and unpleasant.
Therefore it is today a great deal of kitchens which have an appealing product having an array of furniture for keeping goods or cooking equipment on the normal base whilst to not fall apart. Perhaps for a few people the best way to arrange the cooking utensils within the kitchen will be to add a hanger or land to keep some cooking products which can be installed.
Layout your kitchen right into a minimalist home, utilize your creative aspect to style a minimalist kitchen in your own home, as the minimalist kitchen is a kitchen that's equipped with a kitchen set and a large amount of kitchen units as possible utilize to put a cooking products. So that you no more need-to create hook or a hanger in your kitchen for a minimalist home is complete.
If your Concrete Stained Floors seems neat and clean, certainly you'll feel comfortable cooking. Having a comfy home, cooking is more fun, as the preference of food is determined by the mood of individuals who're preparing, as well as the result is the maximum that your dishes can taste better.